Welcome to Maali BlogSpot

Search This Blog

Happy New Year!

Monday 9 January 2012

End of 2011 was cool, we had so much fun....will post pics soon. Looking forward to what 2012 has in store for us. We thank you all for your support this past year and we are looking forward to a fun and memorable year ahead. I jammed to great Naija music this Christmas and below are my favourites. Enjoy!
*This is in no particular order*

1. J'odie- Kuchi Kuchi (Oh Baby) This is close to my heart *wink* and is dedicated to my Baby!


2. Brymo-'Ara' Everyone knows I looove me some Brymo, my favorite Choc Boi his voice is divine and he makes me love the Yoruba language even more.


3. Duncan Mighty- 'Ahamefuna' looove this! just because... I like this kinda songs



4. Wiz Kid- 'Pakuromo' just because....


5. Flavour- 'Nwa' love the moves in this video and it makes me just want get up and dance ha ha


xx.L

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright 2010 MAALI. All rights reserved.