Welcome to Maali BlogSpot

Search This Blog

SWEET SENSATION

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Ok! this is really random but I had to share- was in a Zara store today and heard this song that I fell in love with. Wasn't too sure about asking any sale assistant, so when we got home I went straight to Google and  typed out "A girl saying sensation-Song I heard from a store" Fortunately for me, some people were asking about the same song too, although they had heard it in an H&M store. Anyway to cut the long story short just listen to it below. Can't help sounding cheesy but the song is just "SENSATIONAL"

'Blind Faith'- Chase and Status Ft. Liam Bailey



0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews

Health Tip of The Day

 
Copyright 2010 MAALI. All rights reserved.